Friday, 23 March 2012

Sketch Challenge at CLP...

I haven't posted on my blog for almost 6 months, so today I have a card that I have made for my Brothers Birthday. The stamp is from Penny Black, and as soon as I saw it I knew that it fitted my brother perfectly.
I always find making male cards a challenge in itself.



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
CLP Challenge Blog (Sketch Challenge)
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge (Anything Goes)
 The Sisterhood of Crafters (Birthdays)

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layers and beautiful papers you've used. Love all of your embellishing =) Thanks so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while, huh? Well, welcome back!! Your card is great, perfect use of our sketch and great masculine details!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CLP this month!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely papers and colors with the awesome sketch! :)

    gift baskets overseas

    ReplyDelete